Roasted Seeds for YOUR Day!
We know that everybody has different eating habits and eats different foods during their day. That’s why we want to see how YOU incorporate roasted seeds into your day!
Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day and incorporating roasted flax and hemp in the breakfast menu is as easy as 1 -2-3. We gathered many ideas on how to incorporate roasted seeds in a meal or snack. Let’s start a habit and try roasted seeds for 30 Days-30 Ways!
CanMar 30 Days- 30 Ways of Roasted Seeds
- Add to cold cereals.
- Add to porridge.
- Add to cream of wheat.
- Sprinkle on overnight oats.
- Make a flax mug.
- Mix roasted flax and hemp in your muesli.
- Prepare a roasted flax & hemp granola.
- Blend into a smoothie.
- Make a milk shake.
- Top your yoghurt.
- Blend into quark or SKYR (Islandic yoghurt).
- Mix with peanut butter.
- Sprinkle a cream cheese bagel with roasted seeds.
- Dip fruit slices in roasted seeds.
- Spread roasted flax on toast.
- Blend into apple sauce or other fruit sauces.
- Drink in a fruit juice.
- Mix into Nutella spreads.
- Add a tablespoon of milled roasted seeds to scrambled eggs.
- Mix milled roasted flax or hemp seeds into a pancake mix.
- Add milled roasted flax or hemp seeds to the waffle batter.
- Add to an omelette mix.
- Bake a flax & hemp muffin.
- Bake a roasted flax & hemp scone.
- Incorporate into home made bread.
- Make a banana bread with milled roasted seeds.
- Top home- made cinnamon buns with roasted flax & hemp seeds.
- Make a non baked roasted flax& hemp granola bar.
- Incorporate roasted seeds into a pie shell for a festive quiche.
- Blend milled roasted seeds into cold water and drink.