Great lunch suggestion.
- 2 small boneless & skinless chicken breasts
- 1 box of ready to eat salad mix
- 1 tbsp milled golden roasted flaxseed
- 1 tbsp whole golden roasted flaxseed
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Season chicken breasys with curry powder & pepper
- Heat up canola oil in a skillet and fry chicken on both sides until fully cooked. Set aside.
- For the dressing; place peanut butter, and water in a small bowl and microwave for 10 seconds until softened.
- Add soy sauce, lemon juice, olive oil milled roasted flaxseed and remaining juice from the chicken. Mix well.
- Place salad mix in a bowl, drizzle with dressing.
- Cut up chicken breast and top salad.
- Sprinkle with whole roasted flaxseed.
- Approx. nutritional value/serving: Calories: 260 kcal/Fat: 15 g/Saturates: 1.8 g/Cholesterol; 55 mg/Sodium; 320 mg/Carbohydrates: 6 g/Fibre: 3 g/Sugars: 2 g/Protein: 22 mg/Calcium: 10 mg/Iron: 1 mg/Potassium: 600 mg