- 1 kg wheat flour
- 23 g salt
- 100 g whole roasted hemp seeds
- 70 g milled roasted hemp seeds
- 35 g yeast
- 15 g sugar
- 680 ml-700 ml water (hand warm)
- In a large bowl mix flour with salt, whole and milled roasted hemp seeds.
- In a small bowl mix yeast and sugar with 100 ml warm water. letsit for a few minutes until yeast reacts.
- Add yeast mix to flour mix and knead for 3 minutes on slow using a kitchen.
- Knead another 3 minutes on faster speed.
- Cover and let sit until dough has doubled.
- Form to loaves, cover and proof for another 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes.