Makes 2 servings
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 medium frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 4 tbsp golden roasted flaxseed ( whole seed or milled)
- Place almond milk in blender.
- Add fresh spinach, frozen banana, fruit & golden roasted flaxseed
- Start blending on low speed and increase to high
- Blend on high for 50-60 seconds.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!
- Approximate nutrition value per serving:Serving: 0.5recipe | Calories: 202.9kcal | Carbohydrates: 34.5g | Protein: 13.1g | Fat: 4.2g | Saturated Fat: 0.1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1.2g | Sodium: 208.2mg | Potassium: 542mg | Fiber: 6.5g | Sugar: 17.3g | Vitamin A: 3560IU | Vitamin C: 42.9mg | Calcium: 378mg | Iron: 3.5mg
- Use any type of frozen fruit to replace pineapple and mango.