- 1 cup milk or almond milk
- 1 large banana
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter/almond butter, unsweetened
- 3 Tbsp whole seed roasted hemp seeds
- 3 Tbsp whole roasted flaxseeds
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 cup seasonal fruit, sliced or cut up
- 1Tbsp sliced almonds
- 1 Tbsp whole roasted hemp seeds
- Place all ingredients from milk to ice in a blender and blend well,
- Place mixture into a deep bowl.
- Arrange sliced fruit on top of mixture.
- Top with sliced almonds and roasted whole hemp seeds.
- Approximate values per serving: Energy: 240 kcal/Total Fat:14 g/ Saturates: 2.9 g/Polyunsaturates:4.6 g/Monounsaturates: 1 g/Cholesterol:9 mg/ Sodium 46 mg/Carbohydrates:22 g/Fibre: 8 g/Sugar: 11 g/Protein: /9.8 g/Calcium:145 DV/Iron: 4% DV