I’ve been loving this dip in all sorts of ways especially loving the dip on button mushrooms!
Courtesy of “The Full Helping”.
- 1 extra large red pepper
- 1 heaping cup whole roasted hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp nama shoyu or tamari
- 1/2 tsp mild curry powder
- 1/4 cup water
- Pile ingredients in a high speed blender, and begin mixing (you’ll want to use the plunger!).
- You’ll note that my recipe only calls for 1/4 cup water: that’s because liquid in the dressing will vary based on the pepper you use!
- If you find that your dip is super thick, simply add water as you go along. If you like really thick dips, just leave it as is.
- When the dip is super smooth and creamy, taste it, and add lemon and nama shoyu as needed. Next up, serve!