Vegan, gluten free, no bake Prep 10 minutes Makes 12 small bites
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 4 Tbsp milled roasted hemp seeds
- 4 Tbsp whole roasted hemp seeds
- 3 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 3 Tbsp dark chocolate, grated
- 1-3 Tbsp of water, if mixture feels too dry
- Place dates in food processor and blend until mixture forms a ball.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse to combine.
- Dough should be sticky and not crumbly. Add water if too crumbly.
- Lightly wet your hands and roll into small balls.
- Line a plate with parchment paper.
- Place on parchment paper and freeze for 20 minutes until firm.
- Store in refrigerator for quick energy needs.
- Approximate values per bite: Energy: 75 kcal/Total Fat: 4.2 g/Saturates:1.3 g/Polyunsaturates: 1.5 g/Monounsaturates:0.9 g/Cholesterol: 0 mg/Sodium:1mg/Potassium: 60 mg/Carbohydrates:9 g/Fibre: 3 g/Sugar:6 g/Protein: 1.6 g/Calcium:0.5% DV/Iron: 1.4 %DV