These delicious breakfast waffles are to die for
- 2 cups CanMar Golden Flax Flour
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 5 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Sugar (Optional)
- Add hot water if needed
- Combine the dry ingredients together.
- Add eggs, sugar(optional) and oil to blender. Blend on high for 35 seconds, until foamy.
- Add the foamy mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- The mixture will be very fluffy. Once incorporated, allow to sit for 3 minutes.
- Divide mixture into 4 servings. Scoop each; one at a time, onto the preheated waffle maker and close the top.
- Cook until it turns golden.
- Enjoy with fruits of your choice and whipped cream