Enough dough for a large pizza pan.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 Tbsp whole roasted hemp seeds
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 1 Tbsp yeast
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup warm water
- Place flour, hemp seeds, salt and rosemary in a large bowl.
- In a cup mix yeast, honey and 1/2 cup warm water.
- Once yeast has reacted and started to bubble add to flour mix.
- Mix well and gradually add most of the water.
- Knead firmly. Dough should be elastique and firm, not sticky. Adjust water or more flour, if needed.
- Cover with a clean cloth and let dough rise at room temperature until doubled.
- Slightly grease a large oblong pizza pan.
- Roll out dough thinly and top with your favorite toppings.
- Bake in hot oven at 400 F for about 10-15 minutes.
- Approximate values per serving: Energy:140 kcal/ Total Fat: 2.4 g/Saturates: 0.1 g/Cholesterol; 0 mg/ Sodium: 430 mg/Carbohydrates:22.6 g/ Fibre: 3.1 g/ Sugar: 4.4 g/Protein: 5.3 g/Calcium: 2% DV/ Iron: 8% DV