A twist in guacamole. Great for dipping or to side!
- 1 large avocado
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 tbsp milled golden roasted flaxseed
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp chopped cilantro for garnish
- Approx. nutrition facts per serving: Calories: 130 kcal/ Saturates: 2 g/Cholesterol: 0 mg/Carbohydrates: 7.6 g/Fibre: 5 g/Sugars: 1 g/ Protein: 2 g/Calcium: 13 mg/Iron: 1 mg/Potassium; 350 mg
- Cut avocado in half, remove stone and scoop out flesh.
- In a bowl mix avocado with minced onion, chopped tomato, milled golden roasted flaxseed,and lime juice.
- Garnish with cilantro.
- Refrigerate until served.