Looking for something refreshing and light for a cool summer appetizer?
- ½ pineapple, peeled and chopped into 1 cm pieces
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- ½ cup coriander, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp whole golden roasted flax seed
- Place pineapple, red pepper, onion, and coriander in a bowl.
- Add lime juice, olive oil and salt. Blend well.
- Sprinkle with golden roasted flax seed.
- Serve right away or refrigerate for several hours without flax seed.
- Top with flax seed before serving.
- Makes 2 cups ( 500 ml)