This dough is enough for 2 small pizzas or one square cookie sheet.
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup whole roasted organic hemp seeds
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp yeast
- 1/4 cup water, warm
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 3/4 -1 cup water, war,
- In a large bowl mix flour, hemp seeds and salt.
- In a small bowl mix sugar, yeast and 1/4 cup water, let sit until yeast is reacting.
- Add yeast mix to flour mix.
- Gradually add water and knead well until dough forms a samll ball. Dough should be soft, not sticky.
- Cover and let rise until doubled.
- Spread on a greased pizza pan and top as desired.
- Bake at 375 C for 20 minutes.