A healthy start to a busy day!
- ½ cup whole rolled oats, preferably organic
- 2 Tbsp Organic Whole Roasted Hemp Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Organic Milled Roasted Hemp Seeds
- 1 Tbsp coconut flakes, unsweetened
- 1/2-3/4 cup milk/non dairy milk
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup or honey to drizzle over the nex day
- 1/2 cup season fruit, cut up for the next morning
- 1 Tbsp chopped walnuts as topping, optional
- 1 Tbsp whole roasted flaxseed, optional
- Mix oats and hemp seeds in a glass bowl or maison jar.
- Top with unsweetened coconut flakes
- Pour milk over oat mixture. It should be saturated to the point that milk pools a bit on top of mixture
- Cover or close lid and store in refrigerator.
- Next morning top with cut up fruit and drizzle with maple syrup or honey.
- Add walnuts if desired.
- Sprinkle with whole roasted flaxseed for added Omega-3s.
- Approximate Values per Serving: Energy:160kcal/ Total Fat: 8.6 g/Saturates:3.2g/ Polyunsaturates: 3.8g/Monounsaturates:0.9g/ Cholesterol: 3 mg/Sodium:18 mg/Potassium: 40 mg/Carbohydrates:18.2g/Fibre: 4.9 g/Sugar: 6.9g/Protein:4.9/Cacium:4% DV/Iron: 4%DV