Enough for 2 round pizzas or a square cookie sheet.
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup milled roasted hemp seeds
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup water, warm
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp rosemary, freshly chopped, if availble
- 3/4 -1 cup water, warm
- In a large bowl mix flour with salt, hemp seeds and rosemary.
- In a small bowl mix sugar with yeast and ¼ cup warm water.
- Add yeast mix to flour mix and mix.
- Add gradually more warm water and 1 tsp olive oil until dough forms a soft ball.
- Dough should be soft but not be sticky.
- Cover and let rise for 30 -60 minutes or doubled.
- Place on greased pizza pan and top with desired ingredients.
- Bake at 375 F for 20 minutes.