Enough for 2-3 round pizzas or one large quare cookie sheet
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup milled roasted flaxseed
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp yeast
- 1/4 cup water, warm
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup water, warm
- In a large bowl mix flour, milled flaxseed and salt.
- In a small bowl mix sugar, yeast and 1/4 cup water. let sit until yeast reacts.
- Add yeast mix to flour mix.
- Gradually add water and oil and knead well until dough forms a ball. If needed add more water by the tablespoon.
- Dough should be soft, but not sticky.
- Cover and let rise in a warm spot until doubled.
- Roll out into desired shape.
- Top with desired toppings and bake at 400 F for 20 minutes.