The perfect bite for in between snacking.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup milled golden roasted flax seed
- 1 cup raisin (or cranberries, chopped nuts or a mixture of all)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey, soft or syrup (maple, brown rice, dandelion)
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- In a larger bowl combine oats and all add ins.
- Add peanut butter, soft honey and vanilla. Mix well with a spatula.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Once chilled roll mixture into 1 inch balls. If mixture is crumbly squeeze a bit until it forms a ball. Place on parchment paper and store in air tight container for up to 1 week.