Breakfast never tasted that crunchy and delicious!
Super seed breakfast granola tastes great on yogurt.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 4 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup flaked almonds
- 1 cup whole roasted hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup whole roasted flaxseed
- Preheat oven to 350 F ( 180 C)
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add the olive oil, pure maple syrup, tahini and vanilla extract. Whisk to combine.
- In a large bowl add the rolled oats, and flaked almonds. Stir to combine.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix through until all of the oat mixture is coated.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish and spread out evenly. Place into the oven and cook for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, remove from the oven
- Add roasted hemp seeds and roasted flaxseedsand, stir and spread out evenly and return to the oven for a further 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before storing in an airtight jar.